Elementary & Secondary Education is the biggest department of Khyber Pakhtunkhawa government in terms of human resource, infrastructure network and budgetary allocations.
The total Budget Estimates of the Elementary & Secondary Education for the current financial year 2013-2014 were
For the year 2014-15 the budget for Elementary & Secondary Education has been estimated at
Provincial government considers education its top priority.
The total allocation for 2014-15 shows an overall increase of 14% over current financial year.
The non-salary budget alone has been increased by 132%.During the course of current financial year 2013-14, a total of 1,643 posts were created on the proposal of the
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English