Elementary & Secondary Education is the biggest department of Khyber Pakhtunkhawa government in terms of human resource, infrastructure network and budgetary allocations.
The total Budget Estimates of the Elementary & Secondary Education for the current financial year 2013-2014 were
For the year 2014-15 the budget for Elementary & Secondary Education has been estimated at
Provincial government considers education its top priority.
The total allocation for 2014-15 shows an overall increase of 14% over current financial year.
The non-salary budget alone has been increased by 132%.During the course of current financial year 2013-14, a total of 1,643 posts were created on the proposal of the
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply