ENP Newswire -
Release date- 13062014 - On
Secondary Trading Exemption
The Act restricts the on-sale of securities issued without disclosure, unless the sale is exempt under section 708 or 708A. By the Company giving this notice, sale of the Securities noted above will fall within the exemption in section 708A(5) of the Act.
The Company hereby notifies ASX under paragraph 708A(5)(e) of the Act that:
the Company issued the Securities without disclosure to investors under Part 6D.2 of the Act;
that has been excluded from a continuous disclosure notice in accordance with the ASX Listing Rules and
that investors and their professional advisers would reasonably require for the purpose of making an informed assessment of:
the assets and liabilities, financial position and performance, profits and losses and prospects of the Company or
the rights and liabilities attaching to the Securities.
Tel: 61 8 9387 8467
Fax: 61 8 9387 6602
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth