Infocast, a leading business intelligence and networking events producer in the water and mining industries, is pleased to announce its inaugural Mining Water Treatment & Management Summit, scheduled for
As a result, forward-looking mining companies must manage water more effectively in order to stay commercially viable. It is critical to implement and refine cost effective and sustainable water management systems, to maximize opportunities to reuse water, and to prepare for tightening water regulations. Only those armed with the most up-to-date information and strategies will succeed in a rapidly-changing mining environment.
Following the massive success of Infocast's Water Management for Mining conference series held throughout the
This event will feature Miners, EPCs, Field Service Companies and
To join the event as a speaker or a sponsor, contact
For over 25 years, Infocast has produced the highest quality events, tailored to the needs of the industries we serve. We intensively research the marketplace, pulling from an extensive network of experts to give you the information and connections to succeed.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11944995.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids