SMi is thrilled to announce that
In addition to his contribution, this year's conference will focus on the implementation, including interoperability of technology and data management that is critical to the success of Point of Care Testing (PoCT). Topics that will be examined include: Enhancing quality in PoCT; trends in microfluidics for health; industry standards; and how to protect intellectual property of PoCT devices. This event will also facilitate a more practical and interactive approach by including spotlight sessions on quality control and provide detailed information on how to implement PoCT services strategically.
KEY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
For more information please visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2014pointofcare54.asp.
If you would like to attend this conference as a delegate please contact Fateja Begum on +44 (0) 207 827 6184 or e-mail fbegum(at)smi-online(dot)co.uk.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event contact
If you would like to become a media partner contact
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11947216.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women