Ibrahim Badawood, managing director of ALJ Community Initiatives, described the IMF report as "great news." He said it shows that the efforts made by the
He said the ministry was working from different angles to encourage the private sector to employ more Saudis. "It was giving them incentives by offering them part of salaries paid to Saudis and sanctioning recruitment visas."
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids