According to a statement released on Sunday, an employee at the environmental campaign group's
Its 2013 annual report will show a budget deficit of €6.8m.
"We offer a full apology to our supporters for the series of errors that led to the loss", said the group's statement. "We further wish to reassure people that every possible action is being taken to avoid the possibility of such a loss ever occurring again in future."
With an annual income of €72.9m in 2013, last year's loss of €3.8m represents a significant hit for
With combined funds from over 40 national organisations,
The organisation claims to only invest in property where it is considerably cheaper to buy than to rent, such as in
But Husting said that since
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go