The Minister of Finance, Dr
One of the areas is industrial revolution plan, which we have just launched. We think that we need to manufacture more things in
She added, We want to know, if we are going into manufacturing, how we can do that. The second area is that we admire the way that you built your development bank.
The Minster stated that the economy had maintained a stable macro-economic framework with debt to GDP ratio of one per cent with the rebased GDP .
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?