The Minister of Finance, Dr
One of the areas is industrial revolution plan, which we have just launched. We think that we need to manufacture more things in
She added, We want to know, if we are going into manufacturing, how we can do that. The second area is that we admire the way that you built your development bank.
The Minster stated that the economy had maintained a stable macro-economic framework with debt to GDP ratio of one per cent with the rebased GDP .
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan