CMBS delinquencies declined 16 basis points (bps) in May to 4.97% from 5.13% a month earlier. This marks the first time the rate has stood below 5% since
The largest new delinquency was the
Current and previous delinquency rates are as follows:
--Industrial: 6.43% (from 6.67% in April);
--Multifamily: 5.92% (from 5.97%);
--Office: 5.22% (from 5.43%);
--Hotel: 5.12% (from 5.18%);
--Retail: 4.98% (from 5.11%).
Additional information is available in Fitch's weekly e-newsletter, 'U.S. CMBS Market Trends', which also contains recent rating actions and an overview of newly released CMBS research, including Fitch presales and Focus reports. The link below enables market participants to sign up to receive future issues of the E-newsletter: 'http://pages.fitchemail.fitchratings.com/CMBSMktOptin/'
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare