Covering more than 20,000 bonds across 43 developed and emerging market currencies, the Bloomberg Global Bond Index Family provides independent and transparent benchmarks for the global fixed income markets.
Credit ratings data from Fitch's Corporate, Financial Institutions, Public Finance, Sovereign and Structured Finance groups is part of the criteria for Bloomberg Global Corporates (both
The Fitch data also feeds into specific rating level, customizable criteria that market participants can use to generate their own bespoke indexes. Full methodology documentation, including other ratings variables used in construction of the indexes, is available at: 'www.bloombergindexes.com/fixed-income/'
'Fitch is pleased to add our ratings to the strong franchise that
Bloomberg Indexes offers a fresh perspective on the traditional world of indexing. Global, independent and broadly available, Bloomberg Indexes meets the needs of investors and product issuers. The indexes offer an opportunity to access
Fitch Ratings is a leading provider of credit ratings, commentary and research. Dedicated to providing value beyond the rating through independent and prospective credit opinions, Fitch Ratings offers global perspectives shaped by strong local market experience and deep credit market expertise. Fitch Solutions delivers credit market data, research, analytical tools and risk services, including the ratings, research and financial data of Fitch Ratings. Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions are each part of
Additional information is available on 'www.fitchratings.com'.
Global Head of Business and Relationship Management, Fitch Ratings
Julian Acquari, +1 44 (0)20 3530 1378
Global Head of Sales, Fitch Solutions
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free