ICAP Patent Brokerage announces for sale patents related to data analysis, database management and recommender systems from
"These patents provide key advantages in the data management fields. This portfolio should be of interest to companies providing information, information management systems, digital communication systems, and online social networks," says
Key Characteristics & Benefits
The technology disclosed in this portfolio relates to AI (machine learning), information extraction, information retrieval, and user interfaces especially in those areas focused on cloud-based computing and social networks. These assets allow for automatically extracting key information from various data sources and presenting the extracted information efficiently and effectively.
Patents in this portfolio have been cited by industry leaders such as
See the technical description of the data management IP sales offering.
To learn more about the intellectual property available for sale in these portfolios or to place a bid: contact
If you have a patent for sale, visit our website to make a patent submission for an upcoming sealed bid event.
Follow us on
About ICAP Patent Brokerage
ICAP Patent Brokerage is the world's largest intellectual property brokerage and patent auction firm, leveraging the talents of experienced patent brokers to match buyers and sellers for the sale of patents and other intellectual property assets. With multiple transaction platforms and unparalleled industry knowledge, including experience with trademarks, brands, intellectual property licensing, and UCC sales, ICAP Patent Brokerage is the global leader in the transaction of intellectual property.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11946663.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel