The greenback hit a 4-day high of 1.3512 against the euro and an 11-day high of 0.9012 against the franc, off early lows of 0.8986 and 1.3551,respectively.
The dollar recovered to 101.94 against the yen and 1.6971 against the pound, from its prior low of 101.71 and a multi-year low of 1.7010, respectively.
The greenback may find resistance around 0.91 against the franc, 1.34 against the euro, 1.68 against the pound and 102.5 against the yen.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply