Some African Heads of State and Government, and high level private sector leaders are meeting in
Meeting under the aegis of the
President MackySallwill be joined by the Chairperson of the
To press the integration agenda, Dr. DlaminiZuma is expected to call for moredomestic resource mobilization and increasedprivate-sector supportfor the 16 identified projects in transport, rail, ports, energy, and ICT, to be show-cased in Dakar,beingkeyto leveraging regional integration.
Among other presentations, Dr.
The Dakar Financing Summit will issue the Dakar Declaration on "Financing for
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?