Crude oil futures for July are up
Last week, crude oil gained about 4.1%, the biggest weekly gain in a year.
Meanwhile, natural gas for July is up
The 2-day FOMC meeting that kick starts on Tuesday. The central bank is also scheduled to release its updated forecasts apart from the post-meeting policy statement and the customary press briefing by the Fed Chair.
Investors will be looking ahead to the
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings