Canadalend.com, the leading low-cost, private mortgage solution provider in
"After a long cold winter, the dormant Canadian real estate market roared back in the spring," says
Credit Unions are taking on
"Because credit unions are free from federal regulations, they are not bound by the same strict lending rules that
Aggarwal explains that while these numbers may look very attractive to first-time home buyers, there's always more to the lending rate than meets the eye. With some ultra-low fixed mortgage rates, the lending institutions subject their clients to unconventional rules, including how much they can increase their payments annually and prepay without penalty. In some instances, borrowers cannot break their ultra-low mortgage rates before they come up for renewal unless they sell the property, refinance with the same lending institution, or renew with another of the bank's lending products.
"Getting a great lending rate is important, but there's more to consider when getting a mortgage than just interest rates. That's why when it comes to finding a mortgage that's right for you, it's best to call a licensed, independent agent," Aggarwal concludes. "At Canadalend.com, our agents work for their clients, not a bank or credit union. They search hundreds of banks and lending institutions to help them find the mortgage that is best suited to our clients' short- and long-term financial needs. And in most cases, they also get their clients pre-approved for a mortgage in less than 24 hours."
Canadalend.com is one of the largest, most trusted private mortgage brokers in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/mortgage-wars-with-ultra/low-lending-rates/prweb11946208.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio