With last week's pullback and Friday's subsequent minor bounce, the charts are once again setting up for some solid trading opportunities across the board in a number of the stocks listed below.
Many of them are either either coming out of a long awaited basing pattern, or pullback back to a breakout level and ready to bounce even higher.
Here's the bullish list of trade setups:
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings