Bullabulling, which has previously vigorously rejected Norton's offer, calling it inadequate and opportunistic, said the deadline for accepting the takeover offer has been extended until
"Norton confirms that the conditional increased offer price is Norton's best and final offer and that Norton will not increase the offer price any further. Norton announced that as at the date of this announcement, Norton has a relevant interest in approximately 16% of Bullabulling," Bullabulling said.
The company didn't say what it though about the improved offer.
Bullabulling shares last traded at
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe