The transaction, which is in two tranches, will target to raise Ksh 3 billion with a green shoe option of Ksh 1 billion in the first tranche and the remaining amounts to be raised in the last tranche to be offered later. The bond has already received approval from the
Speaking at the launch, the Cabinet Secretary for Transport and Infrastructure Engineer
Some of the property market segments include: master planned communities, suburban outlet malls, commercial office parks, budget hotels and mixed use properties- retail, offices and residential properties.
"We see growing demand for decent and aspirational properties which is consistent with the expanding middle class and SME population.
"We aim to expand our property agenda to all markets we are operating in and currently we are focusing on expanding our land bank to make sure this venture is a success," said Mr.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground