The transaction, which is in two tranches, will target to raise Ksh 3 billion with a green shoe option of Ksh 1 billion in the first tranche and the remaining amounts to be raised in the last tranche to be offered later. The bond has already received approval from the
Speaking at the launch, the Cabinet Secretary for Transport and Infrastructure Engineer
Some of the property market segments include: master planned communities, suburban outlet malls, commercial office parks, budget hotels and mixed use properties- retail, offices and residential properties.
"We see growing demand for decent and aspirational properties which is consistent with the expanding middle class and SME population.
"We aim to expand our property agenda to all markets we are operating in and currently we are focusing on expanding our land bank to make sure this venture is a success," said Mr.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers