NET ASSET VALUE
BLACKROCK COMMODITIES INCOME INVESTMENT TRUST PLCThe unaudited net asset values for BlackRock Commodities Income Investment Trust plcat close of business on 13 June 2014were: 111.05p Capital only 112.60p Including current year income Notes: 1. Investments have been valued on a bid price basis. 2. Revenue items included in net asset value, with dividends payable deducted on the ex-dividend date. 3. Following the issue of a further 250,000 shares on 21 May 2014, the Company now has 101,008,000 ordinary shares in issue, and the unaudited NAV above has been calculated on this basis. 4. For the latest daily net asset value, previous month end performance statistics, asset allocation and ten largest holdings of the BlackRock managed Investment Trusts; see BLRKINDEX on Reuters or page 8800 on ICB (Topic 3).
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.