However, it cautioned that the profit gain may be partly offset by a potential impairment of its associated
In a statement,
The deal, which is expected to close in the second half of 2014, includes associated infrastructure. However,
The CATS pipeline comprises a fixed-riser platform linked to the Everest oil and gas platform, a 404-kilometre, 1.7 billion-standard-cubic-feet-of-gas-per-day subsea pipeline and a two-train onshore gas processing terminal at Teesside.
According to the gas processing terminal's website, it has the capability to process up to 6% of
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya