ENP Newswire -
Release date- 13062014 - Program to enhance quality of primary education and governance of education system.
The program aims to prepare the teachers of today and tomorrow by supporting training institutes for new teachers and by training close to half of the country's current primary education teachers.The program will also train primary school principals and develop and implement an information system for education management, which will benefit all of the country's primary and secondary schools.
In recent years the IDB has increasingly supported efforts to improve education and quality of teaching in
This is a 25 year loan with a grace period of five years, and an interest rate pegged to the LIBOR.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy