ENP Newswire -
Release date- 13062014 - Program to enhance quality of primary education and governance of education system.
The program aims to prepare the teachers of today and tomorrow by supporting training institutes for new teachers and by training close to half of the country's current primary education teachers.The program will also train primary school principals and develop and implement an information system for education management, which will benefit all of the country's primary and secondary schools.
In recent years the IDB has increasingly supported efforts to improve education and quality of teaching in
This is a 25 year loan with a grace period of five years, and an interest rate pegged to the LIBOR.
Most Popular Stories
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana