ENP Newswire -
Release date- 13062014 - 15 basis point reduction in the Bank Base Rate for Business Lending.
Following the recent decision by the
Concurrently, the Bank is also making adjustments on the liabilities side of the balance sheet, and will include a reduction of 5 basis points in the Savings interest rate to 0.10%. Term and other deposit accounts will also be affected by interest rate reductions.
The reductions on the Business Lending rates as well as on the rates for new Term Deposit accounts come into effect on
These changes in interest rates highlight BOV's active management of its balance sheet, seeking to achieve an equitable balance between the interests of all stakeholders within the prevailing economic conditions whilst striving to support the generation of sustainable economic activity.
Full details of the prevalent interest rates on lending and deposits can be viewed on the Bank's website at www.bov.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly