ENP Newswire -
Release date- 13062014 - 15 basis point reduction in the Bank Base Rate for Business Lending.
Following the recent decision by the
Concurrently, the Bank is also making adjustments on the liabilities side of the balance sheet, and will include a reduction of 5 basis points in the Savings interest rate to 0.10%. Term and other deposit accounts will also be affected by interest rate reductions.
The reductions on the Business Lending rates as well as on the rates for new Term Deposit accounts come into effect on
These changes in interest rates highlight BOV's active management of its balance sheet, seeking to achieve an equitable balance between the interests of all stakeholders within the prevailing economic conditions whilst striving to support the generation of sustainable economic activity.
Full details of the prevalent interest rates on lending and deposits can be viewed on the Bank's website at www.bov.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go