The Australian dollar fell to nearly 2-week lows of 95.33 against the yen and 1.0147 against the Canadian dollar, from early highs of 95.75 and 1.0194, respectively.
Against the US dollar, the Aussie slipped to a 1-week low of 0.9348 from an early high of 0.9402. The aussie is likely to find support around 94.55 against the yen, 1.00 against the loonie and 0.92 against the greenback.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers
- Garcia Takes a Long Shot at McCarthy