ENP Newswire -
Release date- 13062014 -
The offering is expected to close on
The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including funding acquisitions and repayment of indebtedness. Initially, the Company expects to use the net proceeds to repay indebtedness under its commercial paper program.
The notes are being offered under a shelf registration statement filed with the
The offering will be made only by means of a preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus, copies of which may be obtained by contacting:
More than 16,000 associates work in approximately 1,100 locations, including branches, retail stores, gas fill plants, specialty gas labs, production facilities and distribution centers.
This press release contains statements that are forward looking, as that term is defined by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 or by the
These statements include, but are not limited to: expectations that the offering will close on
Forward-looking statements also include any statement that is not based on historical fact, including statements containing the words 'believes,' 'may,' 'plans,' 'will,' 'could,' 'should,' 'estimates,' 'continues,' 'anticipates,' 'intends,' 'expects,' and similar expressions. We intend that such forward-looking statements be subject to the safe harbors created thereby. All forward-looking statements are based on current expectations regarding important risk factors and should not be regarded as a representation by us or any other person that the results expressed therein will be achieved.
Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement include:
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Democrats' Control of Senate Could Depend on Women