Key features of the user conference include breakout learning sessions, in-depth training courses, exciting social events, and most of all, an opportunity for participants to connect and interact with EDI experts and other software users. Complimentary EDI software support will be available at the conference's on-site
With sessions dedicated to such subjects as getting more out of the Map Designer; securely storing and communicating data; alerts and reporting; and many more, the 1 EDI Source user conference has educational modules designed to meet the needs of new and advanced EDI software users. Click to view full session descriptions.
"EDI has been a vital component of most companies' B2B strategy for many years," said
1 EDI Source will offer EDI training at the Renaissance Orlando SeaWorld on
EDI/HQ is 1 EDI Source's flagship EDI software solution. EDI/HQ empowers businesses to control every aspect of their EDI operations. Designed as three tools in one, this software features EDI translation capabilities, data mapping and integration, and in-depth data management capabilities.
To learn more about the benefits of attending the user conference and the two-day training, click here.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11943872.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?