Key features of the user conference include breakout learning sessions, in-depth training courses, exciting social events, and most of all, an opportunity for participants to connect and interact with EDI experts and other software users. Complimentary EDI software support will be available at the conference's on-site
With sessions dedicated to such subjects as getting more out of the Map Designer; securely storing and communicating data; alerts and reporting; and many more, the 1 EDI Source user conference has educational modules designed to meet the needs of new and advanced EDI software users. Click to view full session descriptions.
"EDI has been a vital component of most companies' B2B strategy for many years," said
1 EDI Source will offer EDI training at the Renaissance Orlando SeaWorld on
EDI/HQ is 1 EDI Source's flagship EDI software solution. EDI/HQ empowers businesses to control every aspect of their EDI operations. Designed as three tools in one, this software features EDI translation capabilities, data mapping and integration, and in-depth data management capabilities.
To learn more about the benefits of attending the user conference and the two-day training, click here.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11943872.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild