Consumer electronics brand XTOUCH has launched its products in the Kenyan market with the aim of ensuring that more Kenyans have access to affordable smartphones.
XTOUCH product range includes Tablets, Smartphones, intellectual wearables (smart watches) and other smart devices.
XTOUCH is the first firm to enter in the Kenyan market with smart watch, targeting the youth, sports and lifestyle.
Over the past few years, many feature phone owners in
However, high quality smartphones still remain inaccessible to many. XTOUCH hopes to tap into this market by providing high quality smartphones from as low as Ksh 6,000.
"As a young and dynamic company in this industry, the only way for us to survive in this fierce competition is continuous innovation and value for money. We keep an eye on the most advanced technology in this field and launch the latest products to the market. Our customers will never fall behind when it comes to the latest technology," said
XTOUCH products have been launched in over 30 countries, which include
"We are proud to be the fastest growing mobile phone brand in the
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Celebrities Vow Revenge on Hackers Who Posted Photos