The permanent theme park will consist of 14 rides based on the television show's characters, including a 20-minute train ride on a life-sized Thomas the Tank Engine. Children will even be able to meet Sir Topham Hatt, the railroad's administrator.
Edaville will continue holding all its old favourite events, including the Festival of Lights at Christmas.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.