The conference was organised by MFW4A, an initiative with stakeholders including
Presenting on behalf of
The seminar covered key concepts in Islamic finance as well as current trends in the Sukuk market and the use of Shari'ah-compliant financing as a development tool.
He went on to add: "We need to ensure that African companies and sovereigns are aware of all financing options available along with the respective risks and rewards."
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Dollar Tree Falls in Q2
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All