The conference was organised by MFW4A, an initiative with stakeholders including
Presenting on behalf of
The seminar covered key concepts in Islamic finance as well as current trends in the Sukuk market and the use of Shari'ah-compliant financing as a development tool.
He went on to add: "We need to ensure that African companies and sovereigns are aware of all financing options available along with the respective risks and rewards."
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 to Settle SEC Charges
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel