Mirah Hospitality and
The partnership launched in 2012 operates under three three formats – a fine dining premium restaurant named
It recently launched Farzi CafÉ -modern Indian bistro & tapas bar and a signature gourmet Indian confectionary brand,
The company is planning to open 8 outlets in the coming four years targeting a topline of INR 3,000 Mn.
With a current revenue of around INR 300 Mn, the deal could value the company anywhere between INR600-900Mn.
This is the second venture for the father and son who had earlier teamed with
The Indian food market is approximately INR 2500 Bn (c.
Other recent deals;
Wedding planner and food services company Epicurean Events and Services had picked up a majority 51% stake in multi-cuisine restaurant chain Nalas Aappakadai for an undisclosed amount;
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers