Mirah Hospitality and
The partnership launched in 2012 operates under three three formats – a fine dining premium restaurant named
It recently launched Farzi CafÉ -modern Indian bistro & tapas bar and a signature gourmet Indian confectionary brand,
The company is planning to open 8 outlets in the coming four years targeting a topline of INR 3,000 Mn.
With a current revenue of around INR 300 Mn, the deal could value the company anywhere between INR600-900Mn.
This is the second venture for the father and son who had earlier teamed with
The Indian food market is approximately INR 2500 Bn (c.
Other recent deals;
Wedding planner and food services company Epicurean Events and Services had picked up a majority 51% stake in multi-cuisine restaurant chain Nalas Aappakadai for an undisclosed amount;
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Ford Bumps Price of New F-150
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire