The benchmark shed up to 100 points, recording yet a new downward record trend, following the past week bearish trading.
-- Volume of traded shares has amounted to 80.9 million and value of exchanged stocks KD 14 million in today's session.
The KSE ended the last week operations in the red zone, amid selling pressures and the profit collection operations as well as political tension escalation, a specialized economic report showed Saturday. The report, by
Furthermore, last week's average daily turnover decreased by 6.23 percent, compared to the preceding week, reaching K.D 22.48 million, whereas trading volume average was 140.73 million shares, recording a decrease of 1.63 percent.
A separate report, issued on Saturday by
Also according to
Local and regional events that boosted investors' jitters, along with inactivity by the major players, led to a downward trend of the market and noticeable liquidity shrinking, the report said. (end) smr.mke.tb.rk
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant