The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond fell slightly Monday morning on buying in the wake of falls in
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended morning interdealer trading at 0.595 percent, down 0.005 percentage point from Friday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds was up 0.06 point to 145.26 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years