The yield on the bellwether 10-year Japanese government bond fell slightly Monday morning on buying in the wake of falls in
The yield on the No. 334, 0.6 percent issue, the main yardstick of long-term interest rates, ended morning interdealer trading at 0.595 percent, down 0.005 percentage point from Friday's close.
The price of the September futures contract for 10-year bonds was up 0.06 point to 145.26 on the Osaka Exchange.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities