LoanLove.com is a borrower advice website dedicated to helping borrowers to find loans that they will love. With first class knowledge, valuable resources, and connections to top rated industry professionals, the website has quickly become a trusted source of current news and expert loan advice. A new article from the website continues to empower home buyers and owners with information that can help them in their home ownership experience by taking a look at interest rates trends in the last 30 days.
This new guide from
The article continues to explain that the biggest news for mortgage interest rates in the last 30 days happened towards the end of May, when rated fell to new lows – first to 4.29 percent, then to 4.21 percent and finally closing out with
"Slower economic growth in
The article also points to some other economic factors that impacted mortgage interest rates trends over the past 30 days and will continue to influence rates in the near future. It says, "The wildcard in interest rate predictions going forward is the chance of another recession. A recent survey of economists conducted by
For more information, click here to read the full article at LoanLove.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/loan-love/interest-rates-trends/prweb11944486.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row