The All-New Liquid E3
The features of the latest Liquid E3 combine business and pleasure. Moderately sized, with a curvy design, the smartphone offers a comfortable grip. The 4.7-inch high-definition screen, fitted with IPS technology produces clear and bright images which users can view at a wider angle. The 2MP front camera and 13MP rear camera with ultra-fast focus ensure high picture quality. The E3 runs on the Android 4.2.2 and is equipped with a Quad Core 1.2 GHz processor, with 4GB internal user storage and 1GB memory. The Acer SnapNote with automatic angle correction makes capturing presentations, converting PDFs/PPTs and taking notes during a business meeting easier than ever. Users can work on several things together, thanks to the AcerFloat User Interface which keeps multiple app windows open at the same time. Acer smartphones also support AcerCloud which allows faster file sharing and media management.
The Selfi App
For more information visit: widenyourselfie.com
Enjoy the benefits of a new and improved (compared to previous iPad models) processor and retina display. With the A7 chip, advanced wireless, and great apps for productivity and creativity the iPad Air is a treat for tech lovers.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go