The All-New Liquid E3
The features of the latest Liquid E3 combine business and pleasure. Moderately sized, with a curvy design, the smartphone offers a comfortable grip. The 4.7-inch high-definition screen, fitted with IPS technology produces clear and bright images which users can view at a wider angle. The 2MP front camera and 13MP rear camera with ultra-fast focus ensure high picture quality. The E3 runs on the Android 4.2.2 and is equipped with a Quad Core 1.2 GHz processor, with 4GB internal user storage and 1GB memory. The Acer SnapNote with automatic angle correction makes capturing presentations, converting PDFs/PPTs and taking notes during a business meeting easier than ever. Users can work on several things together, thanks to the AcerFloat User Interface which keeps multiple app windows open at the same time. Acer smartphones also support AcerCloud which allows faster file sharing and media management.
The Selfi App
For more information visit: widenyourselfie.com
Enjoy the benefits of a new and improved (compared to previous iPad models) processor and retina display. With the A7 chip, advanced wireless, and great apps for productivity and creativity the iPad Air is a treat for tech lovers.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row