The dollar-denominated t-bills, which were introduced by the CBE in
Subscribed Egyptian banks and foreign financial institutions will gain access to
The weighted average yield was not announced.
According to Adam, the dollar-denominated t-bills, which were introduced by the CBE in
Treasury bonds are considered safe investments for banks because they are guaranteed by the government.
In January, the CBE accepted bids for
The timeframe for the releasing of treasury bonds with a less than one year maturity showed that
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps