The dollar-denominated t-bills, which were introduced by the CBE in
Subscribed Egyptian banks and foreign financial institutions will gain access to
The weighted average yield was not announced.
According to Adam, the dollar-denominated t-bills, which were introduced by the CBE in
Treasury bonds are considered safe investments for banks because they are guaranteed by the government.
In January, the CBE accepted bids for
The timeframe for the releasing of treasury bonds with a less than one year maturity showed that
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya