Addressing the shareholders at the annual general meeting (AGM) in
According to her, in the light of the improved performance, the board of directors proposed the sum of N100 million as dividend payment for 2013 financial year, which is 10 kobo per share.
Speaking on the company's activities in 2013, she disclosed the merger between
"The business combination, among others, afforded
"For example, the redevelopment of the
The Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of
Looking ahead, Oshogwe said 2014 financial year promises to be very positive as the company is well on track to again deliver on all its set objectives.
"Our key target is to grow our revenues above the N1 billion mark with impact on increased profitability during the year. We intend to achieve these by focusing on maximising and monetising our real estate portfolio through optimised rentals and disposals," she said.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground
- Perry Deploying 1,000 Troops to Texas Border