"For Walmart to improve its short-term financial performance and sustain long-term shareholder value, it is essential for the Board to step up its management of risk," said State Treasurer
Filers of this year's proposal, in addition to the CRPTF, include:
More details are set forth in the following press release from the
Click here (http://www.ott.ct.gov/pressreleases/press2014/PR061314ShareholdersonWalmartClawbacks.pdf) to view the press release.
TNS 24KuanRap-140614 30FurigayJof-4767918 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July