CradlePoint introduced a dual-integrated 4G/LTE modem for its AER 2100 Advanced Edge Router making it available for all major North American carriers.
As a global company in 4G/LTE wireless networking solutions, CradlePoint's MC400 modems allow 2 enterprise grade modems to be embedded into the CradlePoint AER 2100 cloud-managed solution.
The tight integration of dual modems provides enterprises greater bandwidth for additional users and more pressing applications. Enterprises need the ability to support diverse LTE carriers within a single router for high availability requirements.
The dual-modem support in the AER 2100 is capable of supporting up to four SIM (subscriber identity module) cards within a single router to ensure flexibility and stronger data-management usage.
With CradlePoint Enterprise Cloud Manager, network administrators are given greater analytics as well as management functionality to configure, deploy, manage, and monitor the on-premise network equipment in realtime from a central location.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million