CradlePoint introduced a dual-integrated 4G/LTE modem for its AER 2100 Advanced Edge Router making it available for all major North American carriers.
As a global company in 4G/LTE wireless networking solutions, CradlePoint's MC400 modems allow 2 enterprise grade modems to be embedded into the CradlePoint AER 2100 cloud-managed solution.
The tight integration of dual modems provides enterprises greater bandwidth for additional users and more pressing applications. Enterprises need the ability to support diverse LTE carriers within a single router for high availability requirements.
The dual-modem support in the AER 2100 is capable of supporting up to four SIM (subscriber identity module) cards within a single router to ensure flexibility and stronger data-management usage.
With CradlePoint Enterprise Cloud Manager, network administrators are given greater analytics as well as management functionality to configure, deploy, manage, and monitor the on-premise network equipment in realtime from a central location.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial