CradlePoint introduced a dual-integrated 4G/LTE modem for its AER 2100 Advanced Edge Router making it available for all major North American carriers.
As a global company in 4G/LTE wireless networking solutions, CradlePoint's MC400 modems allow 2 enterprise grade modems to be embedded into the CradlePoint AER 2100 cloud-managed solution.
The tight integration of dual modems provides enterprises greater bandwidth for additional users and more pressing applications. Enterprises need the ability to support diverse LTE carriers within a single router for high availability requirements.
The dual-modem support in the AER 2100 is capable of supporting up to four SIM (subscriber identity module) cards within a single router to ensure flexibility and stronger data-management usage.
With CradlePoint Enterprise Cloud Manager, network administrators are given greater analytics as well as management functionality to configure, deploy, manage, and monitor the on-premise network equipment in realtime from a central location.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)