BT s 21CN comprises a large-scale overhaul of its existing 20CN network.
It said over the next few years it will update its present equipment and replace it with a new multi-service network.
As a direct Point of Presence (PoP) on BT s 21CN network, NGD said that it will immediately offer colocation customers a fast provisioning to BT s low latency multi-service network at 1Gbps including Ethernet and Optical.
BT said that it will benefit from an increased
Next Generation Data s CEO
BT said that it will deploy the MSANs in a total of five
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps