MySchooBucks is an online payment service that provides parents the ability to securely pay for meals, monitor student cafeteria purchases, make tuition payments for Before and After School Extended Learning programs, and receive email notifications for low account balances.
To offer new and improved payment services and to move towards accepting electronic methods of payment only, the new payment portal provider will launch in time for the 2014-2015 school year. Effective
With MySchoolBucks, payments can be made 24/7 using a Visa,
The MySchoolBucks website is owned and operated by
Enrollment is coming soon
* To enroll visit www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
* You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
* Add your students using their school name and student ID.
* Make a payment to your students' accounts with your credit/debit card.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
* Visit myschoolbucks.com and click on Help/FAQ's
To download the MySchoolBucks mobile app, click here (https://www.myschoolbucks.com/etc/getmobileapp.do).
CC AutoTriage13cn-140614-30TagarumaMar-4767524 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day