When OVEN's President was asked; what specific improvements do you expect to gain with this new equipment? He stated, "that's an easy question for us because what we do needs to be repeatable and reliable", he went on to say "and what I mean by that is, AOI is robotic inspection equipment providing our production with an accurate way of making sure all the components are present and properly placed, and the deionizer cleaning helps in the removal of unwanted residue". Then he added, "we fully appreciate that the
From a functionality standpoint the Automatic Optical Inspection equipment has a variety of detection capabilities not limited to: solder detection & lead defects, component presence and position, read nomenclature all at an amazing 4 sq inches per second and more than 200,000 components per hour. The Deionizer Board Cleaner is an extremely versatile unit that has zero-discharge which eliminates the need for wastewater management, fully automatic wash, rinse and dry and is compatible with all flux types. A touch screen user interface is included.
To learn more about the company click here: http://www.ovenind.com/
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/temperaturecontrollers/pcbassembly/prweb11927603.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO