The "Boom" Mac computer application was featured on NewsWatch as part of its monthly AppWatch, which takes a look at the latest and coolest mobile applications on the iOS, Android, and Windows market.
Owners of a Mac computer know the system default speakers can be pretty quiet. Unfortunately it has nothing to do with the hardware, but everything to do with the software level limitations. Users who want to get more volume out of their computer should check out "Boom", an app Mac computers that not only increases the volume but also increases the quality of sound.
"Boom" provides a system-wide volume increase, making any audio coming out of the speakers from places like
According to the makers of the application, they've experienced no speaker damage from removing the software level limitations.
"Boom" is available for any Mac running OS X for
NewsWatch is a weekly 30-minute consumer oriented television show that airs monthly on
NewsWatch airs monthly on
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/newswatch/boom/prweb11944824.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings