The spokesperson of the
He added, "The sudden rise in oil prices is natural because any tension or crisis in any oil country certainly will reflect on the price of oil and will go down after removing the reason."
He continued: "We do not want oil prices to rise more than normal and impact on the Iraqi and the world economy, and should be back to normal levels after ending the crisis."
On shortage of petroleum products, especially gas, in some areas of
It is mentioned that several areas in
All rights are reserved for
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?