Sharing before-and-after photos, Hirsh will walk participants through some of the easy and dramatic ways he has transformed clients' lackluster homes with spectacular makeovers. He will explain how a new paint color can dramatically improve the appearance of your home and how accenting architectural elements can add character.
Hirsch has worked as a designer for more than 25 years, with a focus on commercial interiors and residential interiors and exteriors. He has been seen on HGTV's I Want That as a guest designer, on 11 episodes of Curb Appeal and has been the featured speaker at the Washington Home Show. "It's your space, love where you live," is his design philosophy.
TNS 18EstebanLiz-140614-30FurigayJane-4767010 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground