Sharing before-and-after photos, Hirsh will walk participants through some of the easy and dramatic ways he has transformed clients' lackluster homes with spectacular makeovers. He will explain how a new paint color can dramatically improve the appearance of your home and how accenting architectural elements can add character.
Hirsch has worked as a designer for more than 25 years, with a focus on commercial interiors and residential interiors and exteriors. He has been seen on HGTV's I Want That as a guest designer, on 11 episodes of Curb Appeal and has been the featured speaker at the Washington Home Show. "It's your space, love where you live," is his design philosophy.
TNS 18EstebanLiz-140614-30FurigayJane-4767010 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007