He said this while appreciating the efforts of Finance Minister
The Prime Minister said Dasu project will not only improve the water storage and irrigation system, but also provide 4,500 megawatt electricity to our power starved economy.
He said the Government is working with the USAID to organize an international investors' conference for
The Prime Minister said that we have initiated several projects to overcome energy shortage. The short-term projects will be completed in next 4 to 5 years while the completion time of long-term projects is 10 to 12 years.
He also referred to
The Prime Minister said that the report has given unbiased study of our economy and has discarded the impression of a few, who suspected the government's figures of growth.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007