To improve the IT department at the
The university's vice-chancellor presided over the meeting and said that this was the age of computers, innovation and technology. Dr Shah added that they were committed to providing the students with modern facilities at the campus and would train the staff as well.
The vice-chancellor then asked the finance director to submit the financial proposals for the department. SALU's IT manager,
He added that their focus was to provide digital library access to the students but this had not been done as yet due to financial constraints.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast