The petitioner informed the court today that politicians were not responding to notices despite court orders.
He said advertisements had also been published in the countrys leading daily but no one was prepared to come forward.
He also said the case had been ongoing since 1996.
The politicians include PM Nawaz, Punjab Chief Minister
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women