In an effort to expedite the recovery process for businesses damaged by the spring 2014 North Florida Severe Storms and Flooding Event, Governor
The Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program provides an expedient cash flow to businesses physically damaged by a disaster. The short-term loans help bridge the gap between the time damage is incurred and when a business secures other financial resources, including regular profits, payment of claims or longer-term loans. Up to
Owners of small businesses with two to 100 employees in counties impacted by the spring 2014 North Florida Severe Storms and Flooding Event may apply for short-term loans of
To complete an application, or for more information on the program, visit www.floridadisasterloan.org. For questions regarding local administration of the Emergency Bridge Loan Program, contact the Florida Small Business Development Center Network State Office at (850) 473-7800 or toll-free at (866) 737-7232.
CC AutoTriage5rn-140614-30FurigayJane-4767013 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go