Head of the Treasuries, International Transactions, and Financial Institutions department at
"The bank has a strategy for developing the investment funds that it manages, which at the moment amount to four, two of which invest in stocks. The third is a cash fund and the fourth is a balanced fund," he said.
He said that the bank's funds witnessed a decline after the 25 January Revolution, but the bourse's strong performance following 30 June compensated for that period by absorbing losses. He pointed out that the bourse has risen strongly since the beginning of this year.
The head of the Credit Agricole Treasury said that the bank will cover any government proposals for international bonds in a commentary on the government's intention to put up bonds worth
On the other hand,
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers