Head of the Treasuries, International Transactions, and Financial Institutions department at
"The bank has a strategy for developing the investment funds that it manages, which at the moment amount to four, two of which invest in stocks. The third is a cash fund and the fourth is a balanced fund," he said.
He said that the bank's funds witnessed a decline after the 25 January Revolution, but the bourse's strong performance following 30 June compensated for that period by absorbing losses. He pointed out that the bourse has risen strongly since the beginning of this year.
The head of the Credit Agricole Treasury said that the bank will cover any government proposals for international bonds in a commentary on the government's intention to put up bonds worth
On the other hand,
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana