As per the newly launched promotion, customers should agree to freeze a set amount of funds in Alipay's Yu'e Baomoney market investment product. In return, customers will get a free
As part of the agreement, users are only required to pay monthly service fees, and can withdraw their Yu'e Bao funds at the end of the set lock-up period.
Under this promotion offer, the operator is offering nearly 40 handset models.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE