The bank is also looking to target
The bank is aiming to set up a unit dedicated to Real Estate Financing with an initial portfolio of
Barclays’ volume of financing across several sectors through the first four months of the year was approximately
The distribution of the financing, he explained, is EGP 400m for the telecommunications sector,
Kamal noted that
The bank’s salary transfer service, which it launched at the beginning of the year, allows total security and the possibility of using the ATMs of other banks, according to Kamal.
The bank has contracted with about 40 companies, including small, medium, and multinational companies, to transfer the salaries of their employees.
The bank intends to open 6 new branches over the coming two years, which would bring the bank's total number of branches in
The bank’s earnings for last year revealed that it achieved a net profit of
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go