ShipConsole can be implemented in an on-premise data center or can now be deployed in the cloud as Software as a Service (SaaS).
Benefits of the SaaS version include:
• Reduced costs with no upfront investment required
• Pay-as-you-go pricing that provides complete flexibility
• Continuous and transparent upgrades delivering new features and functionality
• System security and data protection
• SSAE 16 compliant The SaaS version makes ShipConsole easier to implement, easier to use and easier to maintain.
The ShipConsole SaaS version can be run in a test lab environment on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
To launch this free test drive lab, visit this link: http://www.appsassociates.com/awslabs/shc-registration.php
ShipConsole was built by the products division of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/apps-associates-launches/shipconsole-saas/prweb11935308.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids