ShipConsole can be implemented in an on-premise data center or can now be deployed in the cloud as Software as a Service (SaaS).
Benefits of the SaaS version include:
• Reduced costs with no upfront investment required
• Pay-as-you-go pricing that provides complete flexibility
• Continuous and transparent upgrades delivering new features and functionality
• System security and data protection
• SSAE 16 compliant The SaaS version makes ShipConsole easier to implement, easier to use and easier to maintain.
The ShipConsole SaaS version can be run in a test lab environment on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
To launch this free test drive lab, visit this link: http://www.appsassociates.com/awslabs/shc-registration.php
ShipConsole was built by the products division of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/apps-associates-launches/shipconsole-saas/prweb11935308.htm
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries